School is back in session and it’s supposed to start feeling like fall, but with this triple digit weather here in Arizona, we decided it’s not too late for an Ice Cream Party! Of course we had to limit the amount of actual ice cream, but I don’t think anyone left this party feeling like they missed out on sweet summertime!
This post contains affiliate links.
My Favorite Party Details:
- Ice Cream stand – for decorating the ice cream sandwiches
- Homemade ice cream sandwiches – if you haven’t eaten one half melted, you’re missing out!
- Ice Cream truck
- Party popcorn cones
- Sprinkle dipped wooden ice cream spoons (DIY details)
- Happy Birthday flag banner – to match the ice cream truck and ice cream stand
- Ice cream cone straw flags – Download your Free Printable! (DIY details)
Follow Partyography on social media for more party ideas and step-by-step videos on how to DIY your next amazing party!
Have a party theme in mind? Or want to know how to make a decoration that I don’t have a video for yet? Leave a comment and I’ll try to include it in my next party.
All photos by Partyography.