Did you all know July is National Ice Cream month?! With this triple digit weather here in Arizona, we decided it’s the perfect time for an Ice Cream Party! Of course we had to limit the amount of actual ice cream, but I don’t think anyone left this party feeling like they missed out on sweet summertime!
This post may contain some affiliate links for your convenience. Clicking these links will help support this blog so I can keep creating things to share with you, but you will never pay more by using an affiliate link. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
My Favorite Party Details:
- Ice Cream stand – for decorating the ice cream sandwiches
- Homemade ice cream sandwiches – if you haven’t eaten one half melted, you’re missing out!
- Ice Cream truck
- Party popcorn cones
- Sprinkle dipped wooden ice cream spoons (DIY details)
- Happy Birthday flag banner – to match the ice cream truck and ice cream stand
- Ice cream cone straw flags – Download your Free Printable! (DIY details)
LOVE THIS?! PIN FOR LATER…
Follow Partyography on social media for more party ideas and step-by-step videos on how to DIY your next amazing party!
Have a party theme in mind? Or want to know how to make a decoration that I don’t have a video for yet? Leave a comment and I’ll try to include it in my next party.
All photos by Partyography.