Celebrate The Olympics With This Ultimate “Go 4 Gold” Party!
This party was inspired by the 2016 Summer Olympics and the inspiring athletes who have all worked so hard to “go for gold”! Although I’m partial to Team USA, I wanted to make sure that other countries were represented as well. We’ve got Olympic Torch party favors, miniature Gold Medals, an Olympic podium, various sports icons, etc… I tried to include the most well known parts of the Olympics, the parts that make the Olympics so exciting and inspiring!
- Red balloons (12 inch & 5 inch)
- Gold balloons (12 inch & 5 inch)
- Gold Olympic rings – 5 hula hoops (spray painted gold)
- “GO 4 GOLD” party banner
- Olympic podium cupcake stand
- Sports icons
- Red paper plates
- Gold foil dessert plates
- Red napkins
- Gold painted wooden cutlery (DIY details)
- Olympic torch candy wands (DIY details)
- Milk bottles
- Gold straws
- Miniature gold medals (DIY details)
- Olympic party hats – free printable! (DIY details)
- Cupcakes and “Go 4 Gold” cupcake toppers
Follow Partyography on social media for more party ideas and step-by-step videos on how to DIY your next amazing party!
Have a party theme in mind? Or want to know how to make a decoration that I don’t have a video for yet? Leave a comment and I’ll try to include it in my next party.
All photos by Partyography.